Tuesday, 14 June 2011

Andrew interviewing Christian Siriano on the MTV Red Carpet

Of course it was supposed to be the other way round, but within seconds, Andrew had taken control!! We're still waiting for a better copy of this video to be available for people outside the US to view, but for now, this is what we've got.

Many thanks to an anonymous source at Garfield Wood for this!!

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/D1A8T-DhMYk/ (I wanted to embed it but I don't speak Chinese so I couldn't figure out how!)

Update: Great quality video from this YouTube user (many thanks to @AGarfieldMylove on Twitter for the link!) It was deleted from YouTube - but I snagged it! Yeah baby!!


"I'm wearing shoes, jeans, a t-shirt, a jacket and I have hair and I have eyes"

I also have another thing to say: MTV - stop discriminating against people outside your country. You know that's technically known as racism!!

No comments:

Post a Comment